Domenica M. Russo
Domenica is an associate in Baty Otto Coronado Scheer’s St. Louis office. She obtained her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law. While at SLU, she was an active member of the law school’s veterans association. Also during law school, she was a legal intern to the Honorable Robert Conrad of the Western District of North Carolina and clerked for a nationwide litigation firm in St. Louis. Domenica worked as a legal analyst in a contract drafting and assessment role for an engineering solutions company that provides services to the United States Department of Defense and the intelligence community before joining Baty Otto Coronado Scheer.
Prior to attending law school, Domenica served as a United States Army officer for more than four years. She was a platoon leader in a combat engineering company while stationed at Fort Drum, New York, and served as the base engineer in Erbil, Iraq. She continues to serve in the Army Reserves.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Vice President, Law Students for Veterans Advocacy
- SLU Public Interest Law Group
- SLU Street Law Society
- Team America Volunteer
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers