Evan M. Schodowski
Evan is an associate in Baty Otto Coronado Scheer’s Kansas City office. Evan graduated magna cum laude from Washburn University School of Law. He began his legal career as a research attorney for the Honorable Kathryn A. Gardner of the Kansas Court of Appeals, where he assisted Judge Gardner with in-depth analysis of case law, statutes, and other legal issues. Evan received his undergraduate degree from Cleveland State University.
Following his appellate experience, Evan worked in a private litigation practice before joining Baty Otto Coronado Scheer in 2019. Evan is experienced in defending both private and public entities in construction disputes, employment law matters, and wrongful death actions. He also has experience investigating insurance claims relating to property theft and loss.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Cleveland State University
- Washburn University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association