Paul F. Gordon
Paul is an experienced civil trial attorney, having tried cases in federal and state courts in Missouri and Kansas. Paul represents clients who are involved in cases arising from claims related to governmental liability, construction defect, wrongful death, products liability, employment discrimination, breach of contract, trucking accidents, and premises liability. He practices from Baty Otto Coronado’s Kansas City office.
Paul chairs KCMBA’s Governmental Law Committee, of which he is a founding member. He is also active in DRI, a leading organization of defense attorneys and in-house counsel. Paul has been a featured speaker at multiple legal conferences nationwide.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Chair, Governmental Law Committee, KCMBA
- Steering Committee Member, Products Liability Committee, DRI (2010-2019)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- University of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- DRI (formerly Defense Research Institute)