Morgan L. Simpson
Morgan is an associate in Baty Otto Coronado’s Kansas City office. He focuses his practice on construction defect litigation, business and commercial transactions, and employment law. Before entering private practice, Morgan clerked for the Honorable Patrick D. McAnany at the Kansas Court of Appeals.
Morgan attended Washburn University School of Law where he graduated cum laude. While attending law school, he wrote for the Washburn Law Journal and participated in several student organizations including the Oil and Gas Society and the Intellectual Property Society. Morgan received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Author, “Should We Cycle Onto A New Analysis: Establishing the Proper Accounting Period for the Paying Quantities Analysis,” 56 Washburn L.J. 355 (2017).
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Washburn University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association