Andrew J. Donelan
Andrew is a civil litigation partner in Baty Otto Coronado’s Springfield office. He practices in the areas of commercial law, complex personal injury law, medical malpractice, employment discrimination, and civil rights claims. He has successfully represented businesses, insurance companies, and individuals in cases involving severe and catastrophic injuries. Andrew is also experienced in defending cases involving allegations of corporate or professional negligence.
Andrew volunteers his services with Legal Services of Southern Missouri and works as personal counsel for professionals in the greater Springfield area.
Andrew attended Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he graduated with cum laude honors. He was a Gephardt Institute Fellow and served as the secretary for the Africa Public Interest Law and Dispute Resolution Project. During law school, Andrew made the Dean’s List and successfully represented pro se clients in front of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals as a member of the Appellate Clinic.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Fellow, Gephardt Institute for Civic and Community Engagement
- Selected to 2017, 2018, 2019 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars lists
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- University of Texas at Austin
- Washington University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Springfield Claims Association