Alexia R. Harman
Alexia is an associate in Baty Otto Coronado Scheer’s Kansas City office. She is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. During her time at UMKC, she was a staff member and later an articles editor for UMKC Law Review. Alexia also participated in the Ellison Moot Court competition and volunteered in the UMKC Tax Clinic, where she assisted low-income individuals with federal tax controversies.
Prior to attending law school, Alexia graduated with honors from Missouri State University with a degree in communications and a minor in biomedical sciences. She also obtained a certificate in conflict and dispute resolution, through which she gained practical experience in conflict management, mediation, and negotiation.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Health Law I
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Law, Medicine & Bioethics
- Articles Editor, UMKC Law Review Board
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Missouri State University (honors)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers