Ty L. Kalleck
Ty is an associate in Baty Otto Scheer’s Kansas City office. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law with honors. During his time at UMKC, he competed as a member of the law school’s mock trial team, was elected as the ABA representative for the Student Bar Association, and served as a staff member of UMKC Law Review. Before joining Baty Otto Scheer, Ty acquired hands-on experience in the legal field as a law clerk, including working with complex litigation issues and class action lawsuits, incorporating employment, contract, government, and constitutional principles.
Prior to law school, Ty received an agriculture education teaching certification degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, where he graduated magna cum laude.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, State and Local Government Law
- Member, UMKC Law Review
- Member, UMKC Mock Trial Team
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- University of Missouri (magna cum laude)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (cum laude)
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association