Turner R. Brock
Turner is an associate in Baty Otto Scheer’s Kansas City office. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law with honors from its Pro Bono Honors Program. While at UKMC, he served as president of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society and participated as a member of UMKC Law Review. Turner worked through law school, obtaining valuable legal experience through the Missouri Public Defender’s office, the Missouri Office of the Attorney General, and clerking at the Johnson County District Court.
Prior to law school, Turner was a client relationship manager for an information, technology and cybersecurity firm.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, Evidence
- Member, UMKC Law Review
- Pro Bono Honors Program, UMKC School of Law
- President, Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- College of the Ozarks
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association