Logan G. Wallace
Logan is an associate in Baty Otto Scheer’s Kansas City office. His practice focuses on personal injury litigation involving premises liability, transportation, and construction matters. Logan joined the firm after practicing with two plaintiff personal injury firms, where he handled cases from initial consultation to claim resolution.
Logan obtained his law degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law. During law school, he served as chief justice of the law school’s Moot Court Board and participated in its Veterans Legal Assistance Clinic. He also clerked with a local insurance defense firm, was a teaching assistant to law professors in the areas of corporations and advanced appellate advocacy, and was employed as an IT administrator responsible for maintenance and operation of the law school’s computer hardware and software systems.
Prior to attending law school, Logan graduated cum laude from Southern Illinois University with a degree in communication studies.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Lincolns Inn Award for Leadership
- Order of the Barristers
- Eagle Scout
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Southern Illinois University (cum laude)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association