Kevin E. Miller
Kevin joined Baty Otto Coronado’s Kansas City office in 2019. He defends clients in personal injury litigation and claims arising from trucking accidents and defective construction.
Kevin graduated magna cum laude from Washburn University School of Law. While at Washburn, he served as the executive and technical editor of the Washburn Law Journal. Kevin received his undergraduate degree from Benedictine College.
Following law school, Kevin clerked for the Honorable Stephen D. Hill on the Kansas Court of Appeals for two years. During his time at the court, he honed his analytical and legal writing skills across a variety of legal matters.
AWARDS & SERVICE
- Co-Author, “Moving Forward: Supreme Court Issues New Jury Instructions Relating to Missouri Human Rights Act,” Journal of the Missouri Bar, Vol. 75, No. 5.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Benedictine College
- Washburn University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association